1. Name and contact details of the controller responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Mr Jörg Grunewald for Lorraine Riach & Jörg Grunewald (no civil-law partnership)
Telephone: +49 (0)211-381537,
Fax: +49 (0)211-3849552
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use when visiting the website
When you call up our website www.riach-grunewald.de, the browser that you use on your computer or mobile device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called “log file”. The following information is stored without any action on your part until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file retrieved,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if appropriate, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access-provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by our website provider for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing a problem-free connection to the website,
- Guaranteeing a user-friendly visit to our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6, 1. sentence 1, (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interests follow from the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is done on the basis of Art. 6, 1, sentence 1, (a) GDPR on the basis of your freely granted consent.
3. Disclosure of data
There is no transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We disclose your personal data to third parties only if
- you have expressly granted your consent on the basis of Art. 6, 1, sentence 1, (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary under Art. 6, 1. sentence 1, (f) GDPR to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your personal data,
- in the event that there is a statutory obligation to disclosure under Art. 6, 1., sentence 1 (c) GDPR, and
- this is admissible by law and necessary under Art. 6, 1. sentence 1, (b) GDPR for the performance of a contract with you.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the right
- to require information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can ask for information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or are disclosed, the envisaged period of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of the processing or to object to such processing, about the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, about the source of your data in the event that they were not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and if appropriate, ask for meaningful information about the details;
- to require rectification of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, if they are inaccurate or their completion if they are incomplete;
- to the erasure of your personal data stored by us under Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to free speech and information, to comply with a legal obligation, on grounds of public interest or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal rights;
- to require restriction of the processing of your personal data under Art. 18 GDPR, in the event that you contest the accuracy of your personal data, the processing is unlawful, however you oppose their erasure and we no longer require the data, however, you require the same to assert, exercise or defend legal rights or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require transmission to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 7, 3. GDPR, to withdraw at any time your consent after once having given it to us. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data-processing, which was based on this consent, in the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. To this purpose, you can normally contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or place of work or at our place of business.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in in accordance with Art. 6, 1. sentence 1, (f) GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data, if there are grounds for the objection arising from your personal circumstances or there is an objection to their use for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without special circumstances having to be given. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it suffices to send an e-mail to email@example.com.